Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Paper from CTMH!!! CONVENTION 2012 NEWS

Hello Everyone!!!

Guess what? We got a WOTG kit as we exited the last Business class today and of course I've snapped some photos of it!!!
It's called Scholastic and it has a vintage feel to it...I can't wait to play with it and use it with Kraft card stock!!!


New colours! Yes you heard me, Cashmere, Champagne,Ruby and Saddle...so far! I'm assuming we'll be seeing some more as they hinted a grey...I'll keep you posted!


This paper has some desk type papers, a graph and lined paper and a burlap looking one...some books, library card'ish and numbers...love the colours!

This stamp set rocks!!! Love the old school vintage, new canvas labels that we can stamp onto and some square studs are all included in the WOTG.


The guide looks fantastic and the layouts I'll share once I return home:) there will most certainly be some awesomeness to share tomorrow so stay tuned!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:New Paper!!!

3 comments:

  1. Seems you just left, and the conf is now over and you are heading home! By what a fab parting gift! It does look yummy! Can't wait until you get your scissors and glue going on these papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Kay, that was just the first day! You should see what we got today!!!! Mad a gorgeous double paged layout and two projects to still work on tonight, one being a incredible scrolled 3D display!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.