Monday, July 23, 2012

Taking you back to 1971...

Good Morning and welcome to 1971...you got it, 41 years ago when I turned ONE years old! Check out these terrible colours...nice brown high chair and brown cake huh?!!!


Well I'm scrappin' ME!!! I've been holding off in telling my story, but after returning from Convention and hearing Stacey Jullian speak about the only person who can tell 'Your Story' is you...I thought, life can be terribly short for some of us and I want to tell my story!!!



This is the single page sketch but I decided to use the double as I already had these photos printed out!


Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you have a chance to play with this sketch!

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout. The pop of red in the flowers is a really nice touch, and all your details are so well thought out. You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet Cheryl, thank you so much for following me and your words of kindness :)

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.