Wednesday, March 27, 2013

a Royal Hawaiian Luau...

I took several photos of the Luau we went to at our hotel, The Royal Hawaiian, on Christmas Eve...it was a served meal, so different from other types of Luau...but the meal was delicious even still!

I really like this sketch for this event, I could have increased the number of photos, but in the evening, it was difficult to get great shots of the event so I decided to touch on the highlights of the evening instead!


Close To My Heart came out with a stamp set many many moons ago called 'Extreme Happiness'. It went with a paper pack called Moon Doggie...which was very tropical...now the paper is no longer available and the stamp set is not either unfortunately...but how smart am I to recognize that this stamp set is a keeper! I've used it many times over with different paper lines...and I love it here as well!!!


The musical notes paper is from Bazzill Basics and the other patterned papers are from Echo Park's collection called Paradise Beach.


All of the wooden bits are from Close To My Heart's new 'Trinkets Wooden Shapes'...there are 57 mini stampable, laser-cut wooden bits and I am loving using them! I'm actually going to need to re-order them as I am using them right up and I'm not ready for them to be all gone yet! :)



Here's the Lets Scrap sketch for this week: 
 

Thanks so much for stopping in today, if you have any questions about some of the products I've used, feel free to message me! Have a Fantastic Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love this page Kristine, so bright and happy. Love the photos and great take on the challenge... how cool is the CTMH stuff... never seen it here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val :) I love the CTMH products, unfortunately it's only available in Canada and the US...I think it's making its way to Australia, but not sure on the progress there yet ;)

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.