Sunday, March 24, 2013

Scrap Your Story sketch

Hello! Happy to have you here :)

Just wanted to share this fun new challenge site and sketch with you this afternoon...ScrapYour Story is a new place to find challenges and last week they had a sketch for us to play with!!! While I was a dollar short and a penny late for entering this challenge I still created a layout with the sketch and wanted to share it with all of you!


 Fun photos of my son tubing on Osoyoos Lake in BC a couple summer vacations ago! Using up some of my Bo Bunny papers and embellies to whip up this layout!!!


Once again, showing the convenience of purchasing those matching sticker sheets that have embellishments and letters on them! Make the title work fast and it all looks great together :)


The chipboard bits are from my leftover Footloose pack from Close To My Heart...colours worked well together and I'm a few embellishments less in my thousand plus STASH!!!

Why don't you grab a couple photos and some papers and do a quick page? This one will be done up in no time and you are guaranteed to feel great after completing it! 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Great page!! Im pinning it on Pinterest for later inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Kristine. Love that paper range. Perfect for a water page and the photos are so great. LOve this layout.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.