Wednesday, March 6, 2013

...and the award goes to....


What a pleasant surprise! Val from Val-Belle's Ramblings, has nominated me for a Liebster award! Thanks Val :)

Val is a super inspiring papercrafter who loves to teach other papercrafters in her hometown in South Africa AND she is on several Design Teams! We have shared a couple DT terms on Lets Scrap as well !!! Make sure you check out her blog too.

While I have received this award in the past, it is still always so lovely to know that others enjoy your Blog! I have many Blogs I like to follow, some I have even signed up to get email posts of their updates...something I like to do when I don't want to miss one of their posts!

About the Award-
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you have been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors/followers to these blogs!

Rules for Acceptance-
Thank the person who gave you the award and link it back to their blog.
Post the award onto your blog.
Give the award to 5 Bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them this award.

So here are the five that inspire me: 
(in no particular order) 
Now through these lovely ladies I've discovered other creative people, great new challenge and sketch sites and lots of creative goodness...which is why we love to follow along, RIGHT?

Ok, so off you go, check out their blogs, follow them if you want to and check out their artwork, challenge creations and great links to other bloggers, other sites and goodies!

and remember...to leave some love when you see something you like! There's nothing more lovely than knowing we've received a visitor to our blogs!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much! That is really sweet of you! Glad to hear you enjoy my creations! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.