Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Monday and Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yes, every year I get another year older and I get another notch on my belt, so to speak, no avoiding it so I might as well enjoy it!!!

I was able to get some scrapbooking done this past weekend and I also worked on my Project Life pages...fun to play with paper and glue for a while and get some scrappy Design Team business done too!

Today being Monday means another great sketch from Scrapbook Challenges!


This was from our trip to DisneyWorld in March 2010...the kids wanted solo pictures with each of the characters so I'll end up adding this photo to Olivia's personal album instead of the Disney Holiday album.


I've added some fantastic wide Burlab Ribbon from Close To My Heart, great embellishment and texture for your projects...I also decided to fussy cut some Hot Air balloons out of the patterned paper for some fun and dimension :)


I dug into some of my stash of punched flowers and bits and pieces to create this cluster of embellies, even found a CTMH journalling pocket for some hidden journalling :)


Here's the sketch! Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Christine!!! May your day be filled with smiles and may your year be blessed with amazing memories-to-be-made!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.