Friday, March 15, 2013

Pinterest Challenge

Good Morning! Are you up for a fun challenge???

It's my turn over at Scrapbook Challenges to host this month's Pinterest Challenge. 
In March we are focussing 'All About Me'...not me specifically, but me meaning each of us!

{Photo Credit}

Your job is to take any inspiration from this photo and create a layout with it! You can see that I was focussing on all the wood and used a barn board pattern for my base.


Of course the first thing that drew me to this photo was those gorgeous paper lanterns!


So I wanted to mimic the circles and add some depth by layering  the different sizes on top of each other.


I've used an older sketch from SBC and there was a hot air balloon in it...so that gave me the idea to dig out my Studio Calico stamp from way back when and voila!


This is a photo from many years ago. My family was on vacation and we stopped at Lake Louise...not sure any details other than that! So it goes to show that we need to document each of our stories...only you can tell your story best...I hope you create a layout this month just about YOU...something your kids can cherish in years to come :)

Thanks for stopping by and of course as usual, I'd love it if you played along with us over at Scrapbook Challenges!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.