Sunday, March 24, 2013

Are You Following Me???


Hello Lovlies!

I'm not sure if you are aware, but Google Reader will be no more soon! So if you are someone that likes to follow your favourite Blogs via Google Reader...you need to sign up for Bloglovin! It is a fantastic way to stay up to date with your favourite Blogs and find loads of new ones too!

Click the link above to start following me via Bloglovin, I'd love to continue our Bloggin' relationship with you! You can also get my posts when they happen by signing up by email...look to your right to see where you add your email address and when I upload a new post here, it automatically comes to your email inbox! Easy Peasy lemon squeezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.