Monday, March 11, 2013

Like my new look?!!!

Like my new look?!!! I was needing to lighten my mood and the look on my blog, so after several hours of fiddling, some curse words and lots of trial and error...more error than I'd like...this is it!

Happy Monday everyone! 
As usual, I have a sketch for you, this one is sketch #335 from Scrapbook Challenges!

Nice and easy, lemon squeezy...great papers from Studio Calico, banner from Basic Grey and tags from Crate Paper...an OLD overlay from My Mind's Eye that I was so happy to add to this layout!


I keep my odds n' sodds in a basket and love it when I can grab that random item and incorporate it into my layout!


This clear overlay from MME has been in my stash for at least five years!


This stitched banner was from a sheet of banners that Basic Grey has just recently produced, I got it in a grab bag of goodies from CherryLane Scrapbook Shoppe...a local scrappy place!



I hope you have a chance to get crafty this week and also play along with the sketches I'll be revealing this week! It's a great way to use up your stash!!!
Check back Wednesday and again on Friday for more goodness!

 Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.