Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another look inside...

Seeing as I'm still waiting patiently for my box of goodies from Close To My Heart's newest catalog release, I thought I'd share with all of you some more artwork from one of our newest paper collections :)

'Pemberley'


Pemberley papers work well with Desert Sand, Outdoor Denim, Bamboo and Indian Corn Blue cardstock as they are included in this Level 2 paper pack for $9.95 cdn

Or grab the whole Workshop On The Go kit for $29.95 and create this wonderful project


This exclusive stamp set, Level 2 paper pack, 2 extra sheets of Colonial White cardstock, the new Bouquet Assortment and Bitty Opaques in Pearl are all included in the Workshop On The Go kit!


Contact me today for a catalog or for more information on how you can order this Pemberley Collection today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.