Monday, January 23, 2012

A couple more creations...

Here's a couple more layouts from my scrapbooking weekend away.
I've created this layout a few times using another Let's Scrap sketch...the circles were bubbles for me and the paper was found in the wee hours of the night, while most ladies were asleep...


Marissa was driving us crazy asking over and over again if she could get a turtle! NO was the answer every time, but she was persistent...


Check out those little wee bubbles! Those little turtles were so cute...all four inches of them :)



OK, this one was fun...we were trying to find spots to see this horse show, Matthew gave up and decided to climb a tree...I thought he was busted when a Security lady was approaching where he was but instead she told these kids to get off the fence...apparently hanging in a tree is safer than climbing the fence!


 It was great to use up older papers, embellies and journalling bits...those Maya Road kraft envelopes are perfect for hiding journaling too!



Now the monkey see...monkey do comes in when my nephew decided to find his own tree! My brother was either guiding him or trying to talk him outta the tree...I'm still unsure :)

2 comments:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.