Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Back'ish....

Hello! I'm so glad to be back on board the Bloggin' and Scrapbooking train! 

After two glorious weeks of white sand, turquoise waters, food galore and lots of time spent with family...I am finally home and in the Studio...lots to share, but for now I wanted to say hello and start with sharing the January stamp of the month at Close To My Heart in case you wanted to take advantage of it while you can...

Here's some CTMH artwork  featuring this month's 'Little Reminder' stamp set which is only available until January 31st...see the image below for all 25 images included in this fabulous set!




This is really a fantastic stamp set that you can use over and over again to help you document the date in your scrapbook layouts or to feature the day for a handmade card!

Now to see loads of artwork created from this set click on Helen's link HERE and follow her monthly BlogHop with many more Consultants...I usually like to be part of this Hop but due to my holiday over December and January, was unable to participate this month! Just find the next name on her Blog and keep going from Consultant to Consultant to see everyones work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.