Thursday, January 12, 2012

Want to have a sneak peek at 'Stella' ???

Good morning! 

It's that time again at Close To My Heart to reveal a new 6 month catalog! Yippee! email me today to get a copy! 


So to start off February's Workshops we are going to be creating with our newest paper collection 'Stella' which is also featured on the front cover of the new catalog!

Below is the sample artwork for the Workshop layout...I am patiently awaiting my mini-jumbo order with some of our newest products...so you'll have to be satisfied for the time being with this picture :)
 If you are interested in getting your own kit, or joining my drop-in Thursday Workshop, email me HERE


Here's some more creative artwork from Close To My Heart featuring this great paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.