Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm taking the LOAD challenge!

I am taking the LOAD challenge over at Let's Scrap...the goal is to create a layout a day! 

 I've also signed up to join the 100 layouts in 2012 group over at Let's Scrap ...

Now in theory this would be quite a challenge for most of us...but the rules are:

LOAD: You can count both cards & LO's. A double LO counts as 2 LO's

100LO's in 2012: Only LO's count! A double LO counts as 2. You can keep track of your cards, but they do NOT count in your total.

So far this month I'm at 25 layouts!

Now they are not all Let's Scrap layouts, I've used Close To My Heart, PageMaps, Scrapbooks Etc., and Valerie Salmon sketches.

 I can only add the LS sketches to the LS gallery, but all the other ones count too! The tracker in the top left hand corner of my blog will keep my tally going...I'm kinda excited to see how many I'll actually create in 2012! 

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I need to do this challenge so I can get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I'll ever get caught up, but this challenge should help!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like your off to a great start with your layouts! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.