Saturday, January 28, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!!

Christina Strom from A Little Bit Of Everything gave me
 this  award!


The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but general consensus is that the originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting this award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.

So with great pleasure (and in no particular order!)
 I extend a Liebster Blog Award to:

  1. Erin Mixon from craftytexanstidbits.com , I appreciate her mixture of real life and creativity :)
  2. Sherry C from myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com , I like the inspiration I get from her layouts :)
  3. Kathy Skou from kathyskou.blogspot.com , I like seeing all the texture & colour in her artwork :)
  4. Cathy from cathysobsessions.blogspot.com , I admire her generous spirit and creative hands :)
  5. Diana S from dianasstampingchallenges.blogspot.com , I appreciate all of her great challenges to get us creating :)
I hope I've introduced you to some creative ladies that you would like to follow too! Because for those of us Bloggers out there, we love to have Followers and we love to make new friends!

2 comments:

  1. Kristine..thanks so much!! I'm flattered and would love to pass it along to other fun blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - what a pleasant surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.