Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pemberley's In!!!

I wanted to post some photos of the new Pemberley papers and embellies in the flesh! So to speak :)


Ok, so the new Bouquet Assortment (Z1694) and the Garden Wooden Shapes (Z1718) are only $5.95 each! The Wooden Shapes are inkable and stampable! How cool is that!!!


Great detail in these close ups of both...


Now how about a look at the new Footloose papers!


These Seaside Wooden Shapes are also inkable and stampable and are priced at $4.95!


Now these chipboard bits come in two 12"x6" sheets...I punched a small few out so you can get the idea and took a close up for some greater detail :)



This is the reverse of the Footloose paper collection...can't wait to create with these papers...perhaps our recent holiday to Mexico...I might have a couple photos around here somewhere ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.