Wednesday, January 25, 2012

it's all about Stella...

It's all about Stella next month...the paper collection by CTMH that is :)

I love the colours in this pack...it so happens to work well with photos from our recent trip to the Maya Riviera, turquoise water and bright flowers and swimsuits!

The Workshop layout for this kit highlights multiple photos, a new sketch by Jeanette Lynton, which is shown here:

CTMH Workshop on the Go layout
Now I wanted to show you how well this layout also works with these photos of my son Cliffdiving...with what looks like a feminine layout by CTMH's artwork,
 I've created a great holiday page featuring my son...


I don't like to be directed by stereotypical concepts of colours...I scrap what I like in conjunction with my photos because I need to love my page...



'Moments to Share' stamped with the Exclusive stamp set that comes in the WOTG kit 

I've also completed the second layout in the guide which I will preview later this week :)


With the scraps from my first two layouts I created this page and I added some of Stella Compliments Canvas Shapes and some Thickers that are just the right colour for a nice and easy title...


Let's Scrap sketch 10-13-10


nice and easy, using some scraps from the first two layouts and adding some of the canvas shapes and trimming the zip strip off one of the patterned sheets...I love that CTMH has zip strips on their new papers, it's like adding more paper to the pack!

Stella Compliments Canvas Shapes (bird & tree) and the crocheted flowers and buttons are from our new Bohemian Asst. 

Off I go to try and use up the rest of this paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.