Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Product!!! BLOG HOP

This month we wanted to share with you some creations from the products in our 
***New Spring/Summer 2012 catalog*** and thought what better way to do that then to do it Blog Hop style!!! 


Now if you've arrived from Sheila Bennett's Blog you are on the right track! If not, no worries, this is a circular hop and you will just keep on clicking until you end up back where you started :) and if you are totally lost, check out the 
complete list of Hoppers below :)

Now I've been playing with quiet a few of our new releases but this layout is featuring our new 'Pemberley' paper collection and of course some fantastic new embellies to go with it!

Let's Scrap Sketch 7-27-11
So you will notice that we have some Cork shapes, Twine and Wooden shapes in our collection of *new embellishments!!! Yippee!!!! I have also added the journalling shape from the Pemberley myStickease sheet.


Now if you can focus in, you'll also notice the tiny pearl opaques...



One of the Tips and Techniques featured inside the new Spring/Summer 2012 catalog is trimming select portions of the B&T Duos paper...here I've trimmed out the honeycomb shapes and created my own featured area on this layout.


Products Used:
Pemberley Level 2 paper pack
Pemberley myStickease
Color-Ready Garden Wooden Shapes
Bitty Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems
Baker's Twine Neutral Asst.
Designer Ribbon Blue Collection
Color-Ready Evergreen Cork Shapes




 This next paper collection is Stella and I L-O-V-E it!!!


The colours are insanely bright and fun and it just so happens to work beautifully with my recent holiday photos :)



Stella WOTG bonus layout





Our new Bohemian Assortment has Crocheted flowers and buttons, love these!




You can see more artwork HERE on one of my previous posts from this month. 

Now off you go to Haley Dyer's Blog to see what creations she has in store for you!

Here's a list of everyone participating:

Elizabeth Mindemann http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts! I can't wait to get my hands on more of the new embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine,

    Beautiful layouts!! I love the one in Mexico and wishes for preservation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used the baker's twine, tied it in a bow, and anchored it with the wooden dragonfly! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pemberley layout and the wooden shapes! perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layouts! The wooden shapes are the perfect accent to that Pemberley layout and the paper is perfect for your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layouts! The Pemberly technique was one of my favorites as well - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Kristine!! I am so inspired!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.