Friday, March 16, 2012

It's all about the colour 'green' !!!

Good Morning...with St. Patrick's day just a day away...I thought I'd join in a couple of 'Green' challenges.


...here's what I found over at Close To My Heart's Challenge Blog, Heart 2 Heart

Pull out your GREEN...it's all about St. Patrick's day inspiration in this Colour Challenge!

This is what happened when I did :)





I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday:



and then I made this:


This cute little flower was stamped with the *new* Just for You set

using this Mojo Monday sketch:


 and because I was on a roll I created this St. Patrick's card



using this Mojo Monday sketch:



12 comments:

  1. Yes, I would say you were really on a roll. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your green cards! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad for the challenges and inspiration there!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful creations! Each one is so lovely and now I just might have to snag some of that paper for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Casandra, it's paper from my stash, old 'Wings' extras :)

      Delete
  4. Stunning green creations and great takes on the sketches. You have a very elegant style.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your cards are gorgeous! It's hard to pick a fave, but I especially love how you inked the flower image...just lovely! I'm so glad you played along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If one is good, three is great FUNN! All great cards, but if I were to get one in the mail, I think I'd like the middle one best! Thanks for so many great cards to share on H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely mojo-licious! All of your cards are lovely. The Wings paper collection is still one of my faves. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H! We're so lucky to have participants like you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much H2H gals...I had fun playing with this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards...all of them! Love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.