Monday, March 26, 2012

Idea Books are going!



When I sit down to create, I need inspiration. I look to my sketches and I look to my CTMH How-to Books for that little creative nudge!

These beautiful books are full of blueprints, paper dimensions and artwork inspiration for cards and scrapbooks. Sometimes I copy a layout pattern exactly from the book, other times I just browse through, looking for embellishment ideas or title inspiration. My collection is within easy reach in my scrapbooking room, I use them often.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end. Close to My Heart has retired every single one of the How-to Books and they are only available while supplies last. I’m so glad my collection is complete, as I will continue to use the ideas and patterns for years to come.

It’s not too late for you. Although Originals and Reflections are now sold out, there are still 4 how-to books still available.

For scrapbookers: Cherish, Imagine, Magic
For cardmakers: Wishes

Over 120 pages in a beautiful hardcovered-bound book with spiral inside (so they lay flat!), filled with full color artwork and plenty of tips, techniques and ideas to spark your creativity! All for $21.95!!! Incredible price for so much value...

Can’t decide which ones to get? You won't be disappointed with any of them but Magic and Imagine are my favorites for scrapbooking and Wishes is often my card go-to book!

These books won’t be around much longer, so get them while you can!

Shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.