Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm just 'Dotty For You'...

Check these out!!! I got my UPS delivery today and our 
April/May National Scrapbooking Month special was inside my box...Dotty For You can be yours too starting April 17th but I thought you might enjoy a little preview now :)


These photos really don't do this package justice but you get the idea...and I'll be posting some artwork soon too just to tantalize your creative taste buds ;)

 24 Coordinating B&T Duos sheets (2 each of 12 patterns)



There is even a sheet with 7 different projects and their recipes!



Three ways for you to get these awesome papers :)

1. Place an order of $35 anytime between April 17th and May 31st, and add this Dotty for You paper packet for just $5.


2. Host a gathering with a sales total of $400 or more between April 15th and May 31st and receive this Dotty for You paper packet for  FREE!!!



3. Join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant between April 15th and May 31st and receive this Dotty for You paper packet FREE.

Stay tuned for more fabulous Dotty For You artwork...and April's Stamp of the Month BLOG HOP coming in just a few short hours...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful CTMH papers Kristine, but I'm not at all surprised they always have amazing product.
    I am really looking forward to working with you over the next 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Betty Anne! Your always so sweet and I cant't wait for all the fun to start tomorrow!!!

      Delete
  2. Hello I am a new follower as well as a new CTMH consultant!!! I love love love this paper wish that I would have been abel to get this paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're here ! This paper pack is fantastic...too bad you missed it...I'll be having 'stay in or take out' classes with it come August if you are interested :) I'll keep you posted :)

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.