Friday, March 9, 2012

Easy Peasy, lemon squeezy!!!

Well with the start of Baseball season in my household, comes the effort to try to get some of the past Baseball events scrapped! I've created three layouts already this month and have another one today...I've used the RHS of a Let's Scrap sketch and some left over bits from the papers I've been trying to use up! Seeing as I am trying to use up these papers, I've been working to get my son's 2009 baseball year scrapped with all of the same papers...and I am going to literally use up every last scrap!


Easy Peasy, lemon squeezy!!! That's what I say about this one...using bits and pieces from this left over paper...and an old alphabet that didn't have enough letters to spell 'Champions' like I had originally planned so I can up with NO.1 instead...but that was a problem too because I didn't have anymore N's...so I just flipped a U over to make a lowercase looking N instead :)

Now if you look carefully, you'll see a super cool effect going on in these letters, but as you'll see from the photo below, they didn't start out that way...by means of an accident, I tried inking the glossy red letters with my CTMH black ink and then quickly figured out that the ink was going to just rub off! So I wiped it off with my finger because that was close and after a minute discovered that my ink has somehow seeped through some hair thin cracks I guess in these letters...so, taking that look and continuing to rub ink into these letters gave me this really cool crackled effect! Just going to show you that there are no mistakes in scrapbooking just undiscovered coolness!!!


Thanks for stopping in today and Happy Scrappin' !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.