Tuesday, March 20, 2012

more from my 20 Layouts Class

Hello!

I have been showing you some of the layouts that I've completed from the 20 Layouts class that was offered at Cherish the Thought and taught by Jennifer Edwardson...well here's another one!

Super basic design concept and it uses up your photos and scraps of papers...these are 1½" squares and the photos are popped with 3D foam tape and all edges have been sanded. 

I''ve dug into my stash and used up some very old papers, 'Moondoggie' and the fantastic stamp set that went so well with this paper...even though the papers are discontinued, the stamp set is still very versatile and I'm glad to have kept it this long! 
In addition to rummaging through my old stash from years past...I also got using up some of the 'Newsprint' rub-ons...there are sooooo many letters in this pack for just $8.95 that it was a great investment as it will take a while to run out of letters :)

I've popped up the flowers and found one of the old journalling spots that was with this kit...talk about a hoarder...gotta get this stuff used up! Still need to add some journalling but other than that, this one is done!

Thanks for visiting today...Happy Scrapin'

5 comments:

  1. Great layout -- love the design and I know I still have some of that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I...I've created several LO's already and I still have paper!

      Delete
  2. I love your layout and your style! Looks like a great class you took.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout. I wish I actually had some of that paper left to recreate. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design for this layout...love it!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.