Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cricut cartridge bundle for FREE!!!

When I first joined Close To My Heart, I did it with the intention to get the products for myself and close friends at a 22% discount...after signing up and discovering their great incentives and commission schedules I thought, maybe I'll have a class or two so more people can have access to these great products...and now I'm happy to be spreading the word and growing my own team of Consultants...
Whether you love the products and just want to get them at a personal discount or you want to be able to sell these products to your friends or you want to start your own small home based business...this company is the place you can do it!


Any questions at all, day or night...because I love to burn the midnight oil in my Workshop...just ask!

Now is a great time to join Close To My Heart because when you sign up as a new Consultant between March 1–31, you’ll receive a FREE Cricut® Art Philosophy collection! 


The collection’s retail price of $99 adds incredible value to your New Consultant Kit and will give you hours of creative fun with the included exclusive Cricut®cartridge, three coordinating My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets, and three sheets of matching Dimensional Elements shapes. Already own the collection? You can always give your free one as a gift or choose to receive $100 in select product credit** instead. Talk to me about how to embrace the philosophy of fun—Consultant and Cricut® fun!

*Offer available March 1—31, 2012. No additional tax is charged on the Cricut® collection when ordered during enrollment.

**Additional requirements and limitations regarding the redemption and shipping of Select Product Credit apply. Select Product Credit is added to new Consultant account following approval of enrollment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.