Monday, August 6, 2012

3..2..1...go!

OK, this one is great...nice and easy if you are a single pager or in the mood for a single pager...also a great sketch this week if you have a stash of paper left over...



I opened my Disney Album, which I might add is a work in progress...I get bored easily and like to scrap what moves me...I found these pics printed out already and luckily printed in a 3X4 format so it was easy to crop them down to the 3X2 in this sketch...mind you I only had three mini pics printed so I used them...



I had two sheets of patterned paper in the sleeve in my album with these photos...obviously I bought them with the intention to scrap these photos, so it made short work to throw this layout together with this perfect sketch!



The reverse of the red PP was filled with these road signs...so they came in perfectly to fussy cut and create the embellishments with!



 Here's the double page sketch for this week...another great one for those photos you just can't leave behind...9 photos! Wow!!!



Have fun with this one...use up those scraps and left over bits...

2 comments:

  1. Love these colors! Great sketch for a multi-photo layout, which you have used to perfection!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.