Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sizzling Summer of Sketches - sketch 9


Good Morning! I hope you've been enjoying August so far, and all these super Sizzlin' sketches from Scrapbook Challenges!!! 
This is sketch 9:


and here's how I've used it:


Now I'm sure you've noticed that I didn't stray very far from this sketch...the stars were the perfect embellishment for this picture and I just so happened to have these banner pieces on the sheet of patterned paper!


I really wish that when I photograph these layouts the colours would be perfect...whether it's a bright day or even a rainy one (like when I took this photo) it never seems to be 'just right'...these stars are red, not pinky...in case you were wondering! 


I love my sewing machine! and my new Saddle ink from Close To My Heart...great colour for distressing!

So glad you stopped by today!

1 comment:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.