Saturday, August 4, 2012

it all started with a Mouse!

The Mouse is the theme of this page today, but it all started with a sketch! 

There's a new Design Team over at Let's Scrap starting an August to November term and bringing you a new sketch this week!

I'm thrilled to be a part of it once again!!!




I had to improvise a bit with the photos in the banners because I already had them printed out and couldn't crop them down any or I'd have lost some of the photo...but I did get all of the ones into this single layout that I wanted too!


Boy oh Boy do I LOVE twine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.