Sunday, August 12, 2012

catching up on my Sizzling Summer of Sketches


Good Morning! I have a few sketches for you this morning that were featured at the beginning of August but I didn't have time to work on them. 

This is the first sketch from Scrapbook Challenges Sizzlin' Summer of Sketches!


and this is what I did:


This is an older photo of Marissa giving Gigi a smooch...Gigi is Ukrainian for Grandpa.


I die cut a sheet of cork, teal cardstock and a page from an old book with my Tim Holtz 'tattered flowers' and 'daisy flowers' Sizzix dies to make these flowers.


I also found some bits of chipboard buttons from Jenni Bowlin and calendar tags. I looked at that Tim Holtz film strip embellishment at the store for quite some time before I purchased it, thinking to myself, 'I LOVE it but am I actually going to use it?'...well to answer that, I'm almost out of it!

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you have a chance to play with paper and glue today!



2 comments:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.