Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sizzling Summer of Sketches - sketch 5

Welcome to another great Sizzlin' Summer of Sketches over at Scrapbook Challenges!!! I hope you've been enjoying the variety of sketches from my two favourite sketch sites this week!

I've been playing with four sheets of Jillibean Soup for Matthew's Rugby from this year at school...I wanted to get these pictures done before we start another school year in a couple weeks and I'm so glad that I have more sketches than time to scrap...because I'm actually powering through these photos :) Yeah!!!


and here's my adaptation of this sketch:



Now I didn't want to mat these photos but I did want them to stand out a bit better and I've been addicted to sanding these days...


I really love seeing the focus and determination on Matthew's face in these photos...he really enjoyed playing rugby this season!

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you have a chance to play with some of these great sketches sometime soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.