Monday, August 13, 2012

Here to Cheer!

Hi there!

So glad to stopped in today because I've got a fun sketch from Scrapbook Challenges that'll have you playing with paper layers on a single page or even a double page for those of you that don't stray from your doubles :)



I've used some My Mind's Eye papers and coordinating chipboard embellishments


...these natural wooden buttons from Close To My Heart are great and go really nicely with our Kraft card stock!


If you love double pagers, here's the sketch:


Enjoy and have a great week!





2 comments:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.