Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sizzling Summer of Sketches - sketch 6

Alrighty then...here's another Sizzlin' Sketch for you!


and here's what I did:


I wanted to 'see' the definition around my photos and sanding the edges was just the effect to do that...


I've created three pages so far from the four sheets of Jillibean patterned paper I bought to use for some of Matthew's sporty pages...and I love my kraft cardstock so this layout even though it has multiple patterns on it, seems not as busy because I've stayed within a 'kraft' tone.


You might have noticed that my 'E' looks a little funny? That's because while using up my alphabets I often run out of common and often used letters...so this number 3 rotated worked well enough...just getting it done and trying not to fuss too much for perfection!

Turning over a new leaf! Thanks for stopping in, see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.