Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hexagons rock!

Good Morning!

I wanted to share with you todays card sketch from Let's Scrap...except when I saw it I knew I had just the paper and it had to be a layout!


Here's the sketch:



and this is what I did!



This paper by My Mind's Eye is fantastic, great colours, great papers and great accessories!


The chipboard sheet and button package that coordinates makes really short work of putting a cute layouts together quickly! Especially when you have a great sketch! and some twine!!!


I hope you have a great Wednesday and thanks for stopping by today!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is my favorite Mind's Eye paper. You made a beautiful page with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.