Monday, August 27, 2012

Remember to Always Laugh!

Words of Wisdom from me! How does the saying go again...You can't control what happens, but you can control how you react to what happens...I say the best remedy is to never forget to laugh at yourself and in life...I hope my kids always remember to laugh!

Now I've been a little MIA this week...been fighting a brutal cold/flu and I'm only just today feeling like my head isn't going to explode! I threw this layout together in less than an hour because it's this weeks sketch at Scrapbook Challenges and seeing as I've been sick...could only muster up that much to get it done!


I've been hangin onto these papers from Studio Calico for a while and even though I've used two busy papers here, I like them together...I love the road map and the globes...it kinda supports where my daughter is right now in her life...


Have I mentioned that I love to buy the matching sticker sheets to papers before? I'm sure I have several times :) here's a perfect example of why they make a layout come together quick and easy!


Our Close To My Heart Cork alphabets are the 'bomb' as they say! I love them, texture, colour and size...perfect for titles!

Check out the Gallery Gems I chose this week over at SC Blog too! I love it when I can recognize some fellow crafty peeps and their awesome work! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Kristine - can't wait to see more!

    I also want to present you with the Liebster award!! All of the details on how to accept the award are in this post on my blog:

    http://p-inks.blogspot.ca/2012/09/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.