Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Great deal!

Good Morning!

Do you love Close To My Hearts' products? Would you love to shop and get a discount?

Well this is a great time to join my team! For the month of August not only can you join CTMH for $49.00, but you can also get this fantastic exclusive bag for FREE!


and check out what you get in your new Consultant kit for $49.00 :


Now remember you are welcome to join even if you are only going to be shopping for yourself and perhaps your friends...maybe you are looking to get some additional income and want to start your own small business...or maybe you want to earn free trips and build your own team...CTMH is a fantastic place to be if you fall under any of those categories so contact me if you want more information or check out THIS LINK for more details :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.