Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Product BlogHop!!!

Hello and welcome to our Close to my Heart *new product* BlogHop!!!

If you've arrived from Katy's Blog then you're on the right track!

I've decided to play with the new Avonlea line of papers and Stickease and of course our new Artiste Cricut cartridge!


These pictures were taken for St.Patrick's day this year and of course we had to have Green Beer and Guinness!!!

I've used a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges' Sizzling Summer of Sketches...this is sketch #3


I love the colours in this paper line and the new canvas stickers that coordinate give a great texture to your project. I've also stamped the coordinating image in our new Slate coloured ink and cut this shape from the Artiste cartridge.



I love that we've got more journaling pockets in great neutral colours too...this one I've stamped in the same image, second generation and I've journalled on the back side of the tag.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the Hop...now head on over to Jean's Blog!!!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the shape you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO-- love the journalling tag! Having fun following this blog hop:) Will participate next time. Your new follower, Maureen
    http://somethingtoscrapabout-maureen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for pointing out the new journaling spots - I missed those! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Kristine!! I'm going to love those journalling tags :-)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.