Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's August 1st !!! Guess what's new?!!!

Happy Autumn/Winter 2013 Catalog Day Everyone!!!


It's August 1st so that means our brand new catalog is live to all customers today!!! You can click HERE to see it online! Remember to contact me for your own copy!!!!!

I've been busy putting together my BC Scrapbooking Crop for Kids class layouts this past week...after the rush of packing up and coming home from our long stay at Shuswap Lake...I still have loads to do in order to be once again organized! Well, maybe just to keep my head above water, who am I kidding ;)

I've used the 'For Always' paper and embellies and our new Cricut Artbooking cartridge! Can I just say that our new exclusive cartridge is AWESOME!!!! I've only just scratched the surface as the possibilities are endless! Going to work on designing a 6x6 mini-album this week as a surprise to all my class attendees for the Crop for Kids weekend...shhh! Don't tell them, it's a surprise ;)

But I do have to say that this class in September is going to be fantastic! Just sayin' 
There are still spots available to attend this event on Sept. 27-29, 2013...you can click HERE to read all about it and to sign up! I'm not sure how many seats are left so get one while you can as this is an awesome fundraising event and you will come away from this weekend charged! There are always oodles of prizes, even more in the classes and lots of great donated items from all over the Fraser Valley on Silent Auction too! Hours of crop time...what are you waiting for?!!

Stay tuned for sneak peeks of this upcoming class and more creations with all the wonderful new products in our newest catalog!

Oh! I almost forgot! I wanted to show you this month's stamp of the month! Except that this month with every $50 minimum order...you get this month's stamp set FREE!!! 
How mouth watering is this 'A Chocolate Affair' stamp set?!!! 

Stamp set images are HERE


Thanks for stoppin' by!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.