Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer Sketch #6

Oh Yeah! I'm back...missed a couple sketches...did you notice? I hope you clicked on over to Scrapbook Challenges and got a look at them even though I've missed them here! 

Gah, my weekend and week are just speeding by and as life tends to interrupt our creative intentions...such was the case for me!!!

I seem to be doing some really late night scrappin' but at least I'm getting a chance to play along with all these fun sketches...this one started with an idea in my head around the sketch and then kinda went a little North East from there!!! LOL


Isn't she cute?!!! It's pretty much just me in this household that thinks so...she is when she's taking one of her many daily naps...when she's awake she's not quite as cute and friendly...her teeny tiny size, a whopping 2.5 lbs, means she is quite nervous around short people (AKA. kids!) and so she tends to growl and snap at them! Ooops!


Ok so do you totally love these papers? This is the new Babycakes collection from Close To My Heart and the Babycakes Asst. which are these lovely canvas adhesive backed embellishments! So fun! The tiny type I've used for 'Lucy' is included in our My Crush Besties Asst. pack...a great little package of goodies that you can use with our new My Crush albums for fast/on the go scrapbooking...or to incorporate into your layouts, mini-albums or Project Life pages!


It just so happened that there was a great title already on my Babycakes Asst. sheet...which happened to fit in with this photo of Lucy having her nap :)


These great arrows were cut using the Sizzix 'Note to Self' Thinlits which coordinate with the Echo Park paper 'Note to Self'...it was super fast running these arrows through my Big Shot.

Here's the sketch!

 

Thanks for stoppin' in today! I hope you have some fun with these sketches...stay tuned for tomorrow sketch#7 and perhaps I'll even have a chance to get caught up with the last couple I missed! Fingers crossed ;)

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kristine I love this layout and I love your dog even more... at 2.5 kgs she must be a teacup yorkie... mine are all around 4 kgs... I am with her on the short people they make me grumpy too lol... love the papers you used for this and I love the photo... That could be a pic of my Pixi... <3 it

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.