Friday, August 9, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer Sketch #4

OK, so don't let this design freak you out! It was a little intimidating I will admit but after working with it, I really love how it looks!


I've used some 'Hey You' Basic Grey paper and some stickers and bits from the My Mind's Eye 'find your wings and fly' once again...I'm really liking using this paper right now...great colours!


Now you'll have to excuse my photos...it's super late or super early depending on what you consider 1:00AM and I've used my iPhone to take these photos in my workshop...so lighting, not so great!!!


My new favourite CTMH stamp set is our E size 'Framework Alphabet'...I love it actually and I'm so glad that CTMH has made their E size sets the same 6x6 size as all the other stamp set packaging!

I've used our new Alcohol Markers to colour in the letters (Honey)...they are so fantastic...I never knew Alcohol ink markers were so awesome!!!


These fun arrow shapes and stamps are in our new Artbooking Cricut bundle! Love this stamp set and it was super easy to cut these shapes out and stamp (in Ruby) my own custom, colour coordinating embellishment! I LOVE Close To My Heart when it comes to matching things up!

Thanks for checking in today! I hope you are enjoying all these great sketches!

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Great job! I've seen a similar technique on Pinterest. Love how you stamped the vertical strips. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maureen :) it fun to work outside our comfort areas...cutting up photos is kinda scary!

      Delete
  2. Love this layout! You did a great job on the cut up photo, and all your embellishments and papers come together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Cheryl! These CTMH new stamp sets are super fun, I'm enjoying playing with them :)

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.