Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer sketch #10

Hello again! 

Yes, I have missed a few posts' haven't I? Busy working and organizing some upcoming classes...getting sidetracked to say the least! But I'm back today with another Scrapbook Challenges sketch! 

I was trying to keep this one simple...I kept grabbing items to add to this layout and then I just decided it was finished...I am going to add a Project Life sleeve for the right hand side of the album and add the handful of other pics we took of Marissa's Birthday dinner...


I've used the Close To My Heart Sarita paper collection and embellishments...both the sticker sheet and the assortment of wooden bits. I also cut the doily in the background from the new Artbooking Cartridge...looks even better when it's not covered up!


I also stitched with my sewing machine to add a bit of dimension to these layers...I raised a couple of the card stock sticker flowers as well to make the layering of embellishments easier :)

Here's the sketch:


Thanks for stoppin' in today, I hope you enjoy the sketches this week!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Super cute sketch. Love the way you embellished your page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassandra! I'm lovin' playing with the Artbooking cartridge!!!!

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.