Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer Sketch#12

Sizzlin' Summer sketches are still coming your way...when I get a chance to actually get them done! I hope you are visiting Scrapbook Challenges to see all the sketches and examples from our Design Team and members in the gallery!

This sketch started one way and ended another, which is fine because I like how it all turned out!


I'm playing with our new 'Frosted' paper collection from Close To My Heart which will work great for Winter or Christmas  themed projects...check out some cards I created at the end of this post using one of our fantastic card kits! 


These glittery sparkles are discontinued now but I'm glad I bought lots when we had them in our catalog! I've just used an assortment of punches for the snowflakes that were in my stamp drawer at home...fast and easy when you are punching it outta card stock! Which is 'Colonial White' by the way :)


I have been featuring CTMH's new 'Artbooking' cartridge from Cricut in the previous few weeks...this project's title and fancy doily on the left side were both cut out of our cartridges...our glitter paper is so fantastic that it cuts like butter on the Cricut machine too! Which makes for some fun embellishments and titles in glitter!


Isn't this great, what an awesome doily huh?!!! Anyways, my goal was to keep this layout simple with simple embellishments and stay within the colours of this paper line...the photos are from 7 years ago when our family stayed at Leavenworth in Washington over the Thanksgiving weekend...this town is so interesting at that time of the year!

Our card kits come with enough product to create 15 cards! We also include an exclusive stamp set and envelopes!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend wherever you may be!!!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Kristine!!! LOVE the snowflakes and the silver lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the snowflake theme.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool layout Kristine. Beautiful photos and I love the snowflakes.
    The cards are stunning and just another reminder that I need to get going on Christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.