Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer Sketch#1

Well I warned you that we've got some great sketches coming your way this month...
five {5} a week as a matter of fact! 

So here's our Sizzlin' Summer sketch#1


Fun huh? Now I do promise to show photos other that Hawaii this month too...but this ones of my daughter at the Luau we went to on Christmas Eve...I'll end up adding this layout to her personal album as I am trying to finish up our holiday album I'm discovering that I have a lot of photos...who'da thunk that huh? Anyways, seeing as I have lots of photos to put into the family holiday album, I've decided to put some of the solo layouts of my kids into their own albums.



I just recently picked up some of the new My Mind's Eye 'Find Your Wings and Fly' paper collection, brad assortment and sticker sheet...love these soft colours! I've dug into my stash of Washi tape as well and added it along the top.


Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you head on over to Scrapbook Challenges and upload your creation from this sketch to the gallery! More to come tomorrow!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ah Kristine you dd looks so much like you :D a beautiful photo... love the clouds... so glad you are scrapping up a storm :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Val! Clouds are my newest addiction!

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.