Friday, August 9, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer Sketch #3

Hello Again!

I was busy working on a couple more of these fantastic Sizzlin' Summer sketches over at Scrapbook Challenges! I even dug into my stash for this journalling page...I think this pad of journalling bits has got to be at least 6 yrs old! 
Glad to have the colours work so well with these new papers!


I had this photo from three years ago, sitting there waiting to be scrapped...super simple design and I just stuck it down...rather proud of myself that I actually kept it simple this time around :) I wanted to use the Kraft CS base as the other layouts in my daughter's travel album have similar colours and I wanted to have it all work well enough together...and I love Kraft too!!!


Popped up the title and a couple of circles, dropped some Dylusions Ink spray here and there and that was it!

Have fun with this new sketch everyone and thanks so much for stoppin' by!


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.