Thursday, August 4, 2011

August's Stamp of the Month 'Wicked' and a bonus stamp!

I know you are just dusting the sand off your feet right now, but as always, CTMH is thinking ahead! This month's SOTM (Stamp of the Month) is called 'Wicked' and I have to say...I like it! These are the images included in this set and the Artwork below is from the creative team at CTMH...



Artwork by CTMH
CTMH has changed the way they offer their SOTM's in this new catalogue...I'm sure you'll love the changes as much as I do...with a $55.00 purchase, you can buy this stamp set for $5.50...or if you just want this stamp set this month you can purchase it for $19.95! Those of you that are familiar with CTMH and some of their prices, will notice that these stamps have been lowered by $5.55! One of many lower priced items throughout the new Autumn/Winter 2011 Catalogue!

Now just to wet your whistle, CTMH has decided to throw in another stamp set for FREE when you purchase the August SOTM!


Contact me for more information or if you'd like these stamps for your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.