Monday, August 1, 2011

the FALL/WINTER 2011 catalog is LIVE!

Hello Ladies! the moment you have all been waiting for is finally here! Our newest catalog is accessible for your viewing pleasure online HERE!


If you haven't already received this catalog from me yet, contact me  to get yours today


All Hostess Workshop Groups get a copy for free...click HERE for more information about my current Groups to see if there is one that will work for you!


Remember, whether you are local or not, all new Workshop kits can be purchased and delivered to your door if you are interested in these fabulous Workshops but are not wanting to commit a Club. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.