Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let's Scrap Card Sketch for Wednesday!

Good Morning!

It's Wednesday and time for another sketch from Let's Scrap but seeing as this is the third Wednesday of August, today we've got a card sketch for you to try out!


Of course I was playing with CTMH's new Cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy, and it made short work of creating this card...for those of you that know me well...cards can take me just about as long as a two page layout! So anything that will help me get creating...this Let's Scrap card sketch by Debby D is just perfect for the cupcake image and the co-ordinating stamp set and sentiment that comes in one of the three stamp sets with this Cricut cartridge! This cute square shape is one of MANY card templates that the Art Philosophy cartridge cuts out too!


Here's another card using this sketch:


1 comment:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.