Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Let's Scrap Sketch for Wednesday!

Good Morning everyone!
 Yes...it's that time again for another fabulous Let's Scrap sketch...
 courtesy of the ever talented Cheri O'Neill...


Now with all the excitement of this past week (see previous post) I was working on pictures of my recent 'bucket list' trip to Capilano Suspension Bridge and I didn't get my photos in time to finish off my double page version of this sketch...but I did do a single page, the left hand side to be exact! 

Which is fantastic in and of itself! Here's what I did with a single side:


I haven't been purchasing much paper lately because after joining the Scrap your Stash support group (lol) at Let's Scrap...I am reminded that yes, we have loads of stash that most of us will take years to use up! BUT when I saw this 100 Days Of Summer paper collection by 'simple stories' (a new paper company) I felt that urge you get 'some', so I did! 
Now, I've covered it all up, but I used CTMH's new Cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy to cut out that tulip coloured flower behind all those photos...it's similar to the small one in the lower right hand corner...which was a pleasant coincidence...you would be able to see if I hadn't ended up covering it with these photos! LOL


Along with the 6 sheets of paper I also purchased the 12x12 sheet of Expressions Cardstock Stickers and the 12x12 sheet of Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers...which was where I got the tiny type alphabet letters for my journalling and the sun and tree embellishment...


the 'just dance' title was from some leftover chipboard alphas I had from K&Company in my stash...the arrow was from the Maya Road shapes collection, also in my stash and the baker's twine...my favorite :) from the jar on my ledge in my workshop


added a couple touches of the gold staples I had in my stapler for more texture...I hope to add my Capilano Suspension Bridge layout soon, just so I can prove to those of you that know of my great fear of heights...and falling! that I actually did cross the bridge and walk the new Cliffwalk!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.