Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Let's Scrap Sketch for Wednesday!

Good Morning !

Here's the Let's Scrap Sketch for this Wednesday:


and this is what I created:


I used the Plantin Schoolbook (cartridge from Cricut) reward image to make this sunshine piece and hand cut the cloud from the patterned paper...used an EK border punch for the scalloped border...


I grabbed the sticker sheet that went with this BoBunny Barefoot & Bliss paper pack and all the little phrases above were on the alphabet sticker sheet...


This is the perfect sketch for those multi photo events...I always take loads and loads of photos of my kids doing fun things and this was no exception...Marissa had fun even if the water was freezing!


I cut these banners out of the new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from CTMH...it was so super easy and the end result was just what I wanted...


Boy, this is an example of how much I dislike my handwriting...oh well, this ticket was also cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge...I flipped the journalling part over as it was cut out too and thought I'd just use this piece and stamp journalling lines on it seeing as it already was cut to fit!

Thanks for stopping by today...make sure you head on over to Let's Scrap for more inspirational versions of this sketch and maybe even try it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.