Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's Scrap Sketch for Wednesday!

Good Morning! 

It's another Let's Scrap Sketch Wednesday today and here's what the ever talented Cheri O'Neill has created for us to play with for this week!


This was a fun one to work on...after seeing the gears I thought, wait a minute...I have actual metal gears from Tim Holtz and what better photos then the ones I took of my kids in our friend's old cars...


I cut the black die cut from the new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from CTMH...when I saw this paper I thought it would be perfect because it reminds me of asphalt and also rubber tires...the sketch said 'a very large and fun title' so I thought it would fun to use the white chipboard Enmarc 'discover' word and inked it with some metallic silver ink...tried to make it look like the chrome in the cars...


While diggin' through my stash for embellishments I came across these Stock tickets...perfect!




I tucked some journalling in behind the photo on the left...inked the street sign in the same silver metallic ink...hard to see the shine...when I purchased this Imaginisce Scooter's Vacation paper pack, I, of course HAD to also get the epoxy stickers with it because they were so cute and I put some everywhere! 






Thanks so much for visiting today, make sure you click on over to Let's Scrap for more inspirational layouts from more of the Design Team and make sure you have fun with this sketch too!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Kristine, I love the variety of cool embellishments you used and you did a great job on coloring your Enmarc title.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.