Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let's Scrap sketch for Wednesday!

Good Morning! Let's start this sketchy week with another design of Cheri O'Neill's from Let's Scrap but instead of being a devoted follower, I am now posting with pride as a Let's Scrap Design Team Member! Yippee! I'm so excited to be posting even more scrappy stuff in the hopes that you will be inspired to create with all those wonderful photos you want to still work on!

This is this weeks sketch and I loved playing with it...as you can see I strayed away from a oceanic/beachy theme with my example...but I'm not saying that I haven't done more layouts with this sketch...stay tuned for more...but while you are looking, remember to click away at the rest of the Design Team's creations on the main page of Let's Scrap or feel free to follow along with these lovely ladies on their own blogs which are listed on the right hand column!



Thanks for following me and remember anyone can play along with us at Let's Scrap, just join the site (FREE) and you can post your own creations for all of us to enjoy! You might even find that Let's Scrap is the place you find your Mojo, so stop by for a visit :)

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did! Great colors!Such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.