Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ticket 2 Ride

Good Morning! I've been playing with CTMH's new Cricut cartridge called Art Philosophy and I am having FUN! Granted, I haven't really played with the Cricut like most people have...but I took my girlfriend's machine when she wasn't looking so I could do some experimenting with it!

While I can't show you the full layout yet, (it's a sketch for the coming weeks at Let's Scrap) I thought I'd show you some of it...this 'sun' is actually the 'award' from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge (took that too while my GF wasn't lookin')


This ticket tag is from the Art Philosophy cartridge...I had a little trouble writing the journalling, forgetting words etc. but you can see the ticket...the centre part is actually the reverse side of the paper...I just lifted out the centre as it was cut and flipped it over, stamped the lines and journaled in Pacifica ink.


Ok...these banners are quite the rage right now, but with the banner setting on this cartridge, it sure made short work of it! I literally set it to cut and did something else while it was working away...nothing like a machine working on your layout at the same time as you are! Love it! Can you tell this Cricut thing is new to me!??

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the Lazy Days of summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.